May 22 @ 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Our next District 1 meeting will be held on Monday, May 22 at 5:30 pm in Jeremiah’s banquet room (TV room).
June 14 Flag Day will be on the agenda.
Our Events Chair has met with the American Legion and the Elks and they are both excited about the event!
American Legion will rent us the space from 10 – 3 and the ceremonies and events will take place 11 am – 1 pm and be open to the public free of charge.
- McDonald’s will provide coffee and juice with cups and full coffee service
- Elks will provide hot dogs, buns, condiments and paper goods
- District 1 will provide apple pies & ice cream, paper bowls and spoons
- District 1 will advertise the event with the ads approved by the American Legion
Budget so far:
- $200 rent for the American Legion Post 3 hall
- $280 “Little Giant” ads Ketchikan Daily News
We do need volunteers for the day as well as Apple Pies, Ice Cream, and donations to help pay for this event. Thank you to those who have stepped up and helped us so far!
For more info, please email District 1 Republicans at:
Zoom Meeting Info
Topic: District 1 Republicans
Time: May 22, 2023 05:30 PM Alaska
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 896 3195 6808